Wednesday, February 21, 2007

#14

Since I have been blogging for awhile I am aware of how big the blogosphere is, but I use my personal blog as more of a journal or diary and I don't know how comfortable I am with complete strangers reading it. At one point I was curious and Googled my blog's title just to see if it came up with anything and I was surprised at how many people outside of my circle had linked to or posted about it. It was kinda neat, but weird in the way that why would someone I've never met in California be interested in my journal? Since then I've made most of my posts private.
So while I'm not ready to claim my personal blog on Technorati yet, for the purposes of Learning 2.0 I will claim my little work blog, although I would be even more surprised if anyone outside of LCPL read this one!
[L2LCPL]

No comments: