Tuesday, December 19, 2006

7 & 1/2 Habits of learning

I think that the hardest habit for me is number 4: viewing problems as challenges. Lately, I've allowed set backs ranging from my work schedule to financial reasons to personal problems get in the way of one of my long time goals - getting my Master's degree. I often view these "challenges" as major obstancles that end up getting me down when I should try harder to work around the problem. I get irritated with the idea that if I had already started I'd be finished by now, but this is something to work on.
The easiest habit is using technology. I think because I grew up around computers it's easier for me to seek out solutions to my problems on the internet. From doing research on a certain subject to converting my old records to music files for my new ipod, I like having technology ready at my fingertips.

No comments: